Holistic Physical Therapist
This is not your run-of-the-mill Physical Therapy.
- One-on-one sessions directly with Christine. No moving between different therapists. Same therapist, every time.
- Christine’s expert skill in zeroing in on the source of your pain and masterfully executing a plan to remedy that source
- High-quality and unique hands-on treatment and holistic tools
- Welcoming and relaxing private environment, no big gym and chaos
- Limited enrollment allows for flexible scheduling and getting in quickly
In beautiful partnership with my dear friend Jessica, we have mindfully crafted adventures that will deepen your love for the world and deepen your evolution through the lens of the divine feminine.
Do you have an insatiable sense of adventure?
Are you committed to your own evolution, growth and empowerment?
Do you thirst for more meaningful connection to yourself and other women?
Then you do not want to miss an Evolutionary Adventure.
Join me in sisterhood in Walnut Creek’s very own Radiant Circle.
I’m really excited to continue to hold this very special women’s circle in my new community! This is something I facilitated in Wisconsin and I just LOVE bringing women together for meaningful conversation and growth.
Workshops & Events
After experiencing the abundant gifts from my first retreat experience, I knew that holding retreats on my own was part of my path. It fits seamlessly into my love for bringing people together, facilitating the deepening of our life experiences, adventure and insight into the world around us and my leadership and teaching skills. Come explore, experience and be enlightened with me.
Christine thrives in the role of teacher and is passionate about delivering workshops on yoga injury prevention and the role of the divine feminine in life and the workplace. Her background in education gives her a natural talent in communicating concepts in a way that is accessible and interesting.
After starting many businesses and endeavors, I have learned an abundance of wisdom and techniques. I would love to share what I have learned along the way so that your small wellness or yoga business can thrive, too.